ETL GLOBAL is pleased to introduce a new initiative within its network: the ETL GLOBAL Transfer Pricing Working Group (TP Working Group), led by Arely Almaguer (Western Europe) and Magdalena Dymkowska (Eastern Europe).
The TP Working Group comprises ETL GLOBAL tax experts across Europe (and some selected countries overseas) who specialise in delivering reliable and practical guidance to multinational businesses in the area of transfer pricing. Their mission is to assist companies – with a special focus on SME – in meeting TP standards effortlessly, allowing them to concentrate on their core business objectives.
The working group offers a wide range of services, including in particular:
- Transfer Pricing Policy Design.
- Identification of Risks.
- APAs (Advance Pricing Agreements) and MAPs (Mutual Agreement Procedures).
- Support in Transfer Pricing Audits.
- Transfer Pricing Documentation (Master File and Local File).
- Country by Country Reports.
- Benchmarking Studies and Comparability Analyses.
Stay Tuned for the Transfer Pricing Guide
In addition to the formation of the Transfer Pricing Working Group, ETL GLOBAL is gearing up to release its Transfer Pricing Guide 2023/24, a comprehensive booklet for businesses navigating the intricacies of international transfer pricing rules. Stay tuned for upcoming posts with downloading details for this invaluable resource!
ETL GLOBAL expresses its appreciation to the distinguished firms involved in the establishment of the Transfer Pricing Working Group and the forthcoming Transfer Pricing Guide:
- Acs Accountants in Belgium.
- Vassilev & Partners in Bulgaria.
- Dezan Shira & Associates in China.
- CONFIDA in Croatia.
- V4 Account in the Czech Republic.
- In Extenso in France.
- ETL Heuvelmann & van Eyckels and Pelka in Germany.
- ABT Treuhand in Hungary.
- In Extenso Belux in Luxembourg.
- Sheltons in Malta.
- ABC Accountants & Adviseurs in the Netherlands.
- MDDP and SWGK in Poland.
- Monolit in Romania.
- Anteo ETL GLOBAL and Audiconsultores ETL GLOBAL in Spain.
- Skattepunkten AB in Sweden.
For more information on the ETL GLOBAL Transfer Pricing Working Group and to stay updated on their initiatives, visit their dedicated page