Like in the other focus countries, ETL GLOBAL is growing also in Poland through further additions. Against this background, we are delighted to present one particularly strong new network member in today’s newsletter: SWGK Group from Posznań.
SWGK was founded as Sarnowski & Wiśniewski Spółka Audytorska Sp. z o.o. in Poznań in 2004 focusing on financial audit and transfer pricing, expanding only two years later to tax advisory, business advisory, and IT. Already during these first years, SWGK started to develop their Transfer Pricing Manager software.
From 2011 onwards, SWGK continued to grow their market position by a series of acquisitions in the area of professional outsourcing and accounting services as well as a merger with a renowned tax firm, which almost doubled the size of the business.
Nowadays, more than 100 experts in the fields of finance, accounting, tax and IT, provide comprehensive services in the following business lines:
- Financial Audit (statutory audit of financial statements and other attested services),
- Accounting and Payroll Services (outsourcing),
- Tax Advisory (support for taxpayers, tax compliance and special professional services)
- Transfer Pricing (TP advisory, TP documentation including local and master file, benchmarking studies)
- Consulting (financial and business advisory, M&A, due diligence, valuations, economic justifications for authorities as well as analyses)
- IT (partnering with an external provider of accounting and payroll services, including the Transfer Pricing Manager software).